Focus Groups - Odour Perception on Clothing
We are conducting focus groups investigating individuals’ perception of the build-up of odour in their clothing. Our goal is to determine if this is a common concern and how it could affect consumer behaviour regarding purchase, care and disposal of clothing.
We are interested to hear from anyone – regardless of whether you consider odour build-up in clothing to be a concern for you or not!
• Participants will be asked to complete a questionnaire which should take no longer than 10 minutes
• Participants will also take part in a focus group discussion that will last between 60 - 90 minutes
• All personal information you provide will be kept confidential
July/August focus groups are scheduled for:
• Tuesday 26, July at 12.00 pm
• Thursday 4, August at 12.00 pm
• Thursday 4, August at 5.00 pm
There will be more focus groups scheduled in September/October
If you have any questions about the study, or would like to join the focus group, please contact:
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org | Phone: 780.492.4982
Dr. Rachel McQueen
Email: email@example.com | Phone: 780.492.2045