On this page, we have linked to various resources that may help in your line-drying journey. These are resources that our team has found through searches online. It is not an exhaustive list. We are not endorsing any particular type of clothesline or a specific brand. This is just a place to begin.
Different types of clotheslines:
- Different types of clotheslines and how to choose them
- 11 DIY Clothesline Ideas for Inside and Outside
- How to build an old an old fashion country clothesline
- 26 Clothesline Ideas to Hang Dry Your Clothes and Save You Money
Where can you buy clotheslines in Canada?
Any hardware store (e.g., Canadian Tire, Home Depot, Rona, Lee Valley) has clotheslines and drying racks for sale. Search the “Clotheslines and Accessories” or “Laundry Storage and Organization” sections of their websites.
Videos on how to install or make your own clothesline:
- Outdoor clothesline with pulley / How to tighten a clothesline
- How to make - build a Clothes Line by Jon Peters
Don’t forget to buy clothes pegs (sometimes called clothes pins) for outdoor hanging. Using clothes pegs can also be a useful way to get more on your drying rack indoors too!